Cail & Fletcher vertical crystallizer
In the modern sugar industry, it is essential to maximize sugar recovery. Cail & Fletcher vertical cooling crystallizer maximizes the exhaustion of molasses, reducing its purity by cooling the massecuite.
Optimized pay back
The purity drop achieved in molasses is between 5 and 10 points.
The exhaustion is maximized by a combined control of massecuite viscosity and cooling temperature.
The electricity consumption is lowered (0.03 to 0.05 kWh/tc).
A low temperature difference is kept between massecuite and water (10°C).
The cooling tubes are fixed and welded outside Cail & Fletcher vertical crystallizer (preventing possible leak in the massecuite).
The massecuite cools down to 40°C in one single unit (with one single drive system).
A planetary gear drive is fitted to Cail & Fletcher vertical crystallizer.
The system is cleaned with no hydraulics.
It is a vertical system with small foot print.
There is no cascade cooling (one single unit), compared to horizontal crystallizers.
The heat exchange coefficient is high and S/V optimized for each project.
- Cail & Fletcher SUMO and ROTA massecuite pumps
- Cail & Fletcher massecuite reheater
- Cail & Fletcher ZUKA® batch centrifugal
- Cail & Fletcher D412 batch centrifugal
- Cail & Fletcher FC1300/FC1550 continuous centrifugal
- Cail & Fletcher STG continuous centrifugal
- Cail & Fletcher Hydrotrac probe
- Cail & Fletcher Monotrac probe